Thursday 5 April 2012

ARGHHH! RANT.

I posted a photo on my Instagram (my username is foreverdieting), a few weeks ago, of a tub of Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream (baring in mind the only actual reason I had that Ben & Jerry's ice cream was because I hadn't really eaten anything all day - I was suffering from flu and had a very sore throat, so my mum went out and bought it for me).. Today I  received 2 comments on the photo. The comments were:

"That's your forever dieting?"
"U are not dieting"

I do not think you can physically diet without treating yourself on occasion! Am I right or am I just doing this dieting malarkey all wrong?! If you do not allow yourself treats occasionally then you will end up craving them! And then when you finally crumble instead of just having the one little slip up, you will binge eat! And that is what makes you gain weight. Why does noone understand that? Just because my username on Instagram is 'foreverdieting', doesn't mean I make myself live off of air and water with the exception of a piece of lettuce every now and again. I am human, just like all of you. I like a chocolate bar every now and again or the odd meal out or pizza night with my boyfriend. I just don't let myself pig out on this kind of stuff all day everyday.

RAWRRR!!!! This has really pissed me off!

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment