Thursday 5 April 2012

Smoothie time!


It's that time in the morning again - smoothie timeee!

I've made another smoothie from http://www.hellifignaw.com.  This smoothie is called 'Killer Strawberry Kiwi Green Smoothie'. The ingredients I used are in the photo above.. But I had to miss a few of the ingredients out - the wheatgrass and flaxseeds - because I have no idea what they are or where to get them from! This makes one pint sized serving (I drank quite a bit before I took the photo - sorry) and is approx. 246 kcal (that is without the wheatgrass and flaxseeds in).



To begin with I found the colour of the smoothie really off putting (it looks quite a lot darker in person than it does in the photo) but the taste is incredible! The kiwi and strawberry are very strong. You can't even taste the spinach or almond milk. I added 1 tsp of splenda sweetener to the smoothie, because I do like my smoothies sweet to taste. I let my mum and sister try a sip, my sister didn't like it cos she
thought the kiwi was too strong but my mum loved it too!

I will definitely be making this smoothie again soon - it's far too tasty not to!

No comments:

Post a Comment