Wednesday 11 April 2012

Yoghurt-sicles!

Yoghurt-sicles! Great for ice cream/ice lolly/yoghurt lovers! I don't know about you, but yoghurts don't last 5 seconds with me.. 2 spoon fulls and it's all gone. So, as I'm going through a stage of basically freezing everything (mainly for my smoothies), I thought "why not freeze some yoghurts"!

I used Munch Bunch Fromage Frais (44 kcal per pot) and Petits Filous Little Desserts (82 kcal per pot). I definitely prefer the Petits Filous, but the Munch Bunch has a lot less calories..

**This is NOT an original idea. I'm sure it has been done a million times by a million different people from around the world.**


What you need:
- Your favourite yoghurts.
- Plastic cutlery/wooden lolly sticks/anything similar.
- A freezer with space in it.

Method:
- Get the sticks you intend to use and pierce them into the middle of the lid of each yoghurt pot. I used plastic knives, snapped in half (I wouldn't recommend you do this, but if you do, be careful because it can be very sharp and could cut your hands/tongue), as my freezer drawers aren't very big.
- Put in the freezer, the right way up, and leave them overnight, as then by morning you'll know they will definitely be completely frozen.
- Take them out of the freezer. Take the lid off, pop the yoghurt-sicle out of it's pot and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment