Wednesday 2 May 2012

Off to Turkey for a week!

Me and Jago, my boyfriend, are off to Turkey for a week. We leave at 3am tonight (3rd May)! I'm just letting you all know so you don't panic about me not posting anything anymore! I will be posting again once back (probably about all the weight I've gained as we're going 'all inclusive', which includes buffet meals for breakfast, lunch and tea all week long)..

I'm am so nervous and stressed out! I keep crying and arguing with pretty much everyone for the past week. It's not good. For the last week, leading up to today, I have been eating like a fat pig! Probably because of the stress. I've been craving chocolate like mad. Not good! I feel quite ashamed with myself about it actually.. I've been losing all this weight, one reason being to look great for this holiday, and then I go and eat like a pig and but on 2lbs! Such a fatty. My bikini body is pretty much non-existent  now.. Such a bummer..

I will try and get lots of photos whilst out there! Not sure if I will be in many of them though as I'm normally the person behind the camera, not in front of it. I will make a post, full of photos, when I get back!

Byyyeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment