Wednesday 23 May 2012

Shakeaway tip!

I know having a Shakeaway whilst on a calorie counting diet may sound a bit absurd, but it IS doable! I have found a way to make it far less calorific than an original shake and in my opinion it tastes ten times better anyway!

The secret is to ask them to replace the milk (they tend to use semi-skinned) with soya milk. And then ask them to replace the ice cream with frozen yoghurt! And then have whatever chocolate/sweets/fruit/etc. you want in it - obviously the fruit is better for you and has less calories, but sometimes a chocolate bar is more tempting, especially when you're there with friends who are all ordering fatty chocolatey shakes.

I normally get 'Reece's Cups' in mine! I have a slight addiction to peanut butter and Reece's Cups at the moment - not good as it's very fattening.. But I can't help it. I just have to hope it doesn't last long and it doesn't get out of hand!

Anyway, if you're planning to get a Shakeaway soon, try this tip out - even if it's just the one time ever! You will feel far less guilty! Think of all the calories you'll save! ;)


P.S. I survived the charity skydive by the way! I should hopefully be getting the photos by the weekend so I will post photos when I get them. Keep your eyes peeled for them).

4 comments:

  1. No wonder your 'foreverdieting' when you're putting shit like this in your body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although this shakeaway was a one off treat, but okay. Haha. You can have treats whilst on a diet. If you don't you'll more likely to end up craving things and then eventually binging. I've lost almost 4 stone, so I don't really care for your opinion on what I eat, to be honest.

      Delete
  2. this is a really good idea I will do this! thanks for the tip jess and iv just look through your blog youv done/doing so well I bet your very proud of yourself hun. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow skinnymini is a bit of a bitch huh

    ReplyDelete