Saturday 16 June 2012

Banana dessert!

Whilst on my break from redecorating our living room, I thought up a way of making banana and custard much less calorific! It's so much sweeter than normal banana & custard too - bonus!

Chop the banana into slices and put them into a little bowl (the smaller the bowl, the more food it will make you look like you have). And then just simply swap the custard for 1 Petit Filous little dessert pots. I used the vanilla one, but there is also a chocolate one, for the chocoholics (both flavours have the same amount of calories)! Yum!

The whole bowl serves 1, is only approx. 172 kcal, and is super delicious! Great to have as a dessert or even as a little cheeky snack between meals!

Also, I'm not really sure on what to call this banana & petit filous mash-up, so if anybody can think of a better name, other than "banana dessert", please help me! I'll continue to try and think of one, but for now this is going to have to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment