Friday 29 June 2012

Project scrapbook.

I've decided I'm going to make a personal thinspiration scrapbook! It's going to be filled with lots of old photos of myself (to remind me of what I don't want to ever look like again), current photos of myself, my weight-loss goals and reasons for doing it, healthy foods, personal photos, magazine cuttings, inspirational quotes/pictures, clothes/things I want and celeb body-crushes. Every now and again I might even scan in a page from the scrapbook to share with all of you. :)

It's hopefully going to kick start me back to how I was, as I'm starting to slack a little bit.. And also it'll give me something to do throughout the summer on my days off work, as I've now completed my first year at college and have been unsuccessful in the extra-job hunting so far.. :( I recommend anyone in the same situation(s) should give this a go! Scrapbooks are great fun and are great for getting you back in touch with your creative side! They can be found very cheap. I bought mine, which is filled completely with black paper, for about £1 - if that, in In-Excess.

Updates on this soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment