Tuesday 26 February 2013

Coming up this week..

Lots of events happening for me this coming week!

For starters, it is my 20th birthday today - woohoo! Quite excited, but I feel really old! 20 feels like a massive leap from 19. I have no real plans for today other than to pop into town with my boyfriend and to enjoy a Domino's Pizza with all of my family in the evening. I know it's not a healthy meal, but it's my idea of a great birthday feast, yum yum!

Tomorrow, Jago and I are heading off to the beautiful city of Paris! We're staying for two nights. I am looking forward to it, but a bit scared about all the train transfers and having to be places, that we have no idea where they are, at certain times. Just hoping we are on time for everything. We have an extremely early start, as our first train leaves at 6:00am! The first day we're there we have a tour of the Eiffel Tower in the evening, which includes a cruise and coach trip too. The other two days we'll be exploring. Jago has been to France before, but this is a completely new country for me. I shall be taking hundreds of photos. I'm a bit nervous about what kind of food there's going to be over there, other than croissants.. I have no knowledge on French cuisine. To be honest, I have hardly any knowledge on the country as a whole - I know a couple of simple words and also a couple of the famous landmarks, but that's about as complex as it gets.. So there will be plenty for me to take in whilst over there.

The day after we come back from Paris, I am celebrating my birthday by having a drunken night with my friends. I do love a good night out! Got to enjoy them whilst I can 'cause, as they say, "you only live once". I won't be holding back on any naughty cocktails, as long as I don't have to pay for them, haha. The only drink I usually order myself is Malibu with Diet Coke - it's my absolute favourite.

I have an action packed week ahead of me and I am so excited for it all! I don't have high hopes with my healthy eating this week though. I'm not sure what the food's going to be like in France, but I want to experience the French cuisine without worrying about the calorie content in everything. I will try and not eat too much on the other days though.. But birthday cake could be an issue, depending on what type of cake I have been bought (if any)! I'll also try not to eat too much Domino's tonight, if I can help it. ;) I'm expecting a weight gain after this week, but I won't let it get me down too much. As long as I can still squeeze into my new outfit for my birthday night out, then I'll be okay. I'll just be extra good for the weeks after this week.

If I don't post much, or even at all, this week, this post explains why! Have a great week everybody. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment