Thursday 14 February 2013

Weight & measurements update.

My current weight: 8 stone 13.75 lbs (125.75lbs).

I've put on almost 1 lb since joining the gym at the beginning of last month.. I'm a little disappointed, but I'm really hoping it's because "muscle weighs more than fat". I guess I'll just have to wait and see the next few measurement/weight updates I do to see if there's any kind of pattern to it. I don't mind gaining weight as long as the measurements improve as a result of it.

Measurements updated (in inches / cms):

Bust = 29.75" / 75.5cm
Waist = 28.25" / 71.5cm
Hips = 32" / 81cm
Neck = 13" / 33cm
Left bingo-wing = 10" / 25.5cm
Right bingo-wing = 10" / 25.5cm
Left thunder-thigh = 21.75" / 55cm
Right thunder-thigh = 21.75" / 55cm

New measurements:

Shoulders = 21" / 53.5cm
Right forearm = 9.25" / 23.5cm
Left forearm = 9" / 22.5cm
Right calve = 13.5" / 34cm
Left calve = 13.75" / 35cm

A couple of these measurements have improved since the last time I posted which is great! But a couple have increased in size, which I'm a bit annoyed with. Although the "bingo-wings" have probably increased because they've now become a little muscular compared to before.

I have noticed, since starting the gym, I have slightly more defined muscles now, especially my biceps and calve muscles (still no six pack though, haha). I love showing family and friends the mini muscles I've developed - a bit weird, I know, but I thinks it's probably because I never thought I could do it and actually stick to attending a gym for longer than a week, and seeing little results is such a great feeling. I've been going to the gym for over a month now and I really feel great for it. Some days are harder than others, but I drag myself there no matter how I feel. :)

Sorry I haven't taken a photo for this update. I really can't get a good photo.. I need to find a long mirror I can place a bit further away from the edge of my bed. The place where I take my photos from at the moment is such an awkward, unflattering angle - makes me look like I've haven't improved since starting, when I know I have! I'll try and sort the mirror situation out when I have some money and time to do it.

1 comment:

  1. I've put on 5 pounds since I started really going hard core at the gym. Definitely the muscle though! Your measurements sound really healthy. Well done.

    ReplyDelete