Thursday 11 April 2013

Apologies!

Hello! I'm sorry for the lack of posts.. I have been quite poorly lately, with a chesty cough and a really bad cold. I have had no energy or motivation to get out of bed most days, other than for work, but even that was a struggle. I have never seen a pile of tissues so high - I have gone through boxes and boxes of them this week! I'm starting to feel a bit better now though, but I'm still sniffing and coughing a little. I've naughtily avoided the gym whilst feeling ill too, which I probably shouldn't have, but hey-ho.. So I really need to get back to it and get back into a routine again! I will also get on and get a recipe sorted and posted soon! Whether it be a smoothie or a meal, I'm not sure yet..

If you have any requests for any recipes or posts in particular, please don't be afraid to ask. Either comment on any of my blog posts or email me on:

skinny-wish@hotmail.co.uk

I'm feeling pretty tempted to make a meat dish for all you meat-eaters out there, as I've never posted any healthy meat recipes on my blog before. I won't personally be trying the dish though, as I'm a pescetarian, but I'll get my family to taste-test it for me before posting. I have no idea what I'm going to make though.. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to meat, how to cook it or what each meat goes well with.. I'll have to do some research first, I think.

Sorry again, and I hope you all have a lovely day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment